
We took Wyatt on his first camping trip this weekend. Here he is helping Daddy set up the tent.

Wyatt got Daddy this cool hammock for Father's Day. I am not sure who enjoyed it more.


Enjoying the 'play area'

Wyatt loved the tent. He thought it was so much fun to 'attack it' and then bust up laughing.

Wyatt was a dirty boy all weekend. Since he is terrified of showers, we found the biggest tub we could to attempt to clean him up a bit before bed.

Wyatt's first night, sleeping outside started out great. He assumed his favorite sleeping position and crashed for a few hours. Then...

After fighting it for a few hours, he won and ended up sleeping right between Mom and Dad. You will notice who is awake enough to take a picture, and who is getting great rest!

Good morning!

Wyatt loved exploring!

We are tired!

Dirty boy, loved dipping Lauren's bubble
wand into the bubbles, then the dirt, then his mouth! Lovely!

Daddy and Wyatt go exploring.

Wyatt got so excited when I put him in the backpack, he actually
squealed! We had a great walk, but since Wyatt is pushing 30 pounds, it wasn't a very long one.
1 comment:
I had fun camping with you Wyatt. Doesn't dirt taste good?! I don't understand why they don't let us eat it everyday? Thanks for sharing your toys with me- they were fun! See you in August!
Post a Comment