Sunday, December 30, 2007

First Hair Cut!!

Wyatt's hair was looking a bit 'mulletish' so over the past few days I gave Wyatt his first hair cut. Since he was really into his new bath toys I thought I would try to do it while he was bathing. I got it about halfway done.
The scrapbooker in me is very upset that I didn't do a 'before' picture, but here is the after picture.

I did a really nice job around the ear on this side...

Wyatt was done sitting still by the time I got to this side. Good thing hair grows fast!

Then Daddy gave him a nice comb-over. What a handsome little man.

1 comment:

Val said...

Oh so grown up- You are so brave to have tried this on your own, I think Lauren would be minus an ear if I tried to cut her hair. Luckily she won't be needing a hair cut for another year or so!!!