Saturday, September 20, 2008

Betty Crocker and her adorable assistant

What do you do when you have an abundance of apples given to you? Make apple pie! This was probably the second apple pie I have made in my life, but I was told the men at Station 22 really enjoyed it.Wyatt loved rolling out the dough!
And what do you do when you are given a gigantic zucchini? More baking!
Wyatt was a huge help chopping the zucchini.
They had a little extra cinnamon in them since this was Wyatt's favorite part.
He thought the flour/sugar mixture was the perfect place for some digging. I thought this was so funny that I had to snap a picture before I made him get his toys out of the food.
What a great kid, he even cleans up after himself!!
The finished product!!
And I still have 1/2 of the zucchini left! My goal by the end week is to get Wyatt to eat it cooked. we will see...

No comments: