Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summer fun

Boys and I made a trip around Capitol Lake!  1.6 miles and Caden only had to stop and rest one time!


 Great running buddies! :)

 Then it was time to feed the ducks!
 Not sure what the arm bands are, but Caden made himself a mustache the other day :)
 I bought "THE BIG BOOK OF THINGS TO MAKE AND DO"
The boys had fun marking what pages they wanted to do over the summer. First one was 'Make your own slime.'  Basically corn starch and water. I couldn't get the mixture to mix very well so it never got the consistency it was supposed to. The boys had a blast though, and had green hands for 2 days! :)

 Loving the new hammock!
 Caden's buddy Jon had the best birthday party (I mean Jedi training)
They go to make droids and complete a Jedi training to earn their light sabor just in time to battle Darth!



 Caden graduated to big boy swimming lessons.  

 Chore chart!  The boys are so excited to earn money and love moving the magnets when they complete the chore!  We will see how long this lasts.
 We joined the Children's Museum again this summer.  
 picked 20lbs of strawberries!
I think the boys each picked 4 strawberries before they just played with the flag markers and whined to go home. But they sure have been enjoying the berries!

 On thing that Caden couldn't wait to do from our new book was make a car powered by balloons. 
I was busy making dinner and he decided he couldn't wait for me any longer and built it all by himself by looking at the pictures.  I have to say I was quite impressed.  He was pretty sad when it didn't actually go.



 Lowe's Build and Grow!
Best free event around, especially for a rainy summer morning

No comments: