Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wyatt likes to fish!!

Who knew!
We headed out to Arrowhead Lake to visit some friends. Wyatt and Henry were SO excited to see each other. I am not sure who squealed louder when we pulled up.
It wouldn't be a visit with Henry without a good wrestling match.
Then we headed down to the lake for some fishing. Heaters told us about a great deal on kids fishing poles, but we didn't bother because we figured, well, why bother. I guess we should have spent the couple bucks and gotten him one. But Henry was, well... ok with sharing his. As you can see Wyatt had a blast!!
Our two little fishermen!
I love this shot. Henry was being oh so patient for his turn with the pole.
No fish today. Wyatt basically just liked reeling in the line...over and over again
Thank you so much for sharing Henry!!!

3 comments:

The Heater Family said...

Thanks for joining us! I bet I know what Santa is bringing Wyatt!

Val said...

Looks fun. I've never heard of Arrowhead Lake- where is it?

Wyatt & Caden's Mommy said...

Arrowhead Lake is out by the big ole town of Shelton. I had never heard of it either. Maggie's brother bought some property by it.