Leg 2 of our Oregon trip was a 'quick' one. Headed to The Dalles on Saturday for Collin's Cousin David's wedding. Beautiful wedding and no pics of the bride and groom...sorry. But I did get one of these 3 handsome cousins looking so nice.
Enjoying the outside setting in between rain showers. And yes, one of the little ones was right during the wedding which made it very cute when the bride got the giggles. What else ya gonna do right?
The boys really hate wearing collared shirts but once I told them there was cake they were dressed and ready to go!
This was the closest I could get to get one of the boys to dance with me.
Kind of hard to go from an enormous 4 story beach house to a one room hotel, but we made the best of it. And after two rounds of Benedryl we were all able to get some sleep when Caden's coughing stopped at 2am.
Then we met the aunts and every at a cute restaurant for breakfast. And after a rough night I was kind of dreading entertaining the boys in a restaurant, but they did amazing!
On the drive home we timed our stops so we could show the boys Multnomah Falls.
They LOVED it! I think they would have watched it all afternoon if we let them. When we told them about the trails to the top and that a few years ago we hiked up there they wanted to so bad. So we promised them one day when we weren't wearing flip flops and had a long drive home we would. I know they will love it.
They LOVED it! I think they would have watched it all afternoon if we let them. When we told them about the trails to the top and that a few years ago we hiked up there they wanted to so bad. So we promised them one day when we weren't wearing flip flops and had a long drive home we would. I know they will love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment