Last week boys had swimming lessons in the morning and Caden had Mini Sports Camp in the afternoon. Wyatt wasn't really into going to camp since his was all day and he would miss swimming, so he and Daddy did their own sports camp! Day 1 they went to the driving range and day 2 they went climbing. I was really surprised how much Wyatt liked this and how high he went. He informed me that next time they are going to rent a harness so he can go on the big walls like Daddy did! Then they went back to the driving range another day. I think he loved having Daddy all to himself!
Wyatt had to take some pics of daddy too!
Recess Monkey was playing the concert at the park this week so we decided to go. I think the boys were a bit tired from all their activities this week they wouldn't go dance with all the other kiddos.
Pretty much hung on Mom the whole concert, but since they seem to be growing up before my eyes, I will take it!
It's pretty hard to get decent pictures at swimming lessons, but I got some good videos I will try to post later. Caden had his friend Kenzie in his class! I work with her dad and we have MTS playdates during the summer. These two were next to each other for the entire class and neither realized they had just had a playdate a couple weeks before.
And we were wondering if Wyatt was still going to be in the Penguin class when Caden moved up to it. But this year both boys have really gotten comfortable in the water. During the last two sessions Wyatt passed all the 'tests' and graduated to Otters! He was so proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment