Collin got called for an overtime shift today, which makes him working 72 hours straight. So I decided I better get thinking on what I am going to do to keep these boys busy since it happens to be the same time the rain has decided to show up. So I told Wyatt we are going to count the money in their piggy banks and go buy something.
Later this morning I went into Wyatt's room and this is what I found. He was trying to get his bank down by himself. This is only about a month after he pulled his entire dresser down on himself. This is one of the few pieces of furniture we don't have anchored to the wall, but that may change very soon.
So after we had a little safety chat we headed out to count our money! I am starting to think I need to put a piggy in my room. These kids are loaded! Not sure who puts $5 and $1 bills in there, but we had a lot more than I thought we would. So we put half back in to take to the bank later, and packed the rest to take to the store.
The he decided to cover his pig with his Harry sickers.
'He had some scratches that needed bandages.'
'He had some scratches that needed bandages.'
Um ya Buddy. Those are cracks from the last time you pulled your dresser down and he went flying!
No comments:
Post a Comment