The Murphy crew spent 3 nights in Seabrook this week. We had a great time that included lots of relaxation, some mad games of cribbage and go fish, too much good food and tons of time at the beach!
Not the best picture of me, but this just shows what our relaxing mornings were like. Even Caden was laid back some of the time.

Lots of bike riding!
The house we rented even had bikes in the garage for us to use. So our first morning there, Wyatt and I went for a ride. The next morning I had to burn off some of the previous day's snacking so I power walked while he rode.
My favorite part of the trip was watching the boys play in the sand. Last week, Caden wanted nothing to do with it. This week, a totally different story.

He had a blast!!!
And only tried to eat it twice. I think he quickly figure out how nasty sand tastes, so he never really tried again.
Ryan, Wyatt and Collin chasing waves
P'pa and Wyatt enjoying a snack
Collin and Ryan were too busy working on the sand castle to stop to eat. :)
Everyone got to ride bikes!! :)
They have two great parks at Seabrook and the boys had a blast at both of them. Caden's favorite was the swing.
Day two~repeat day 1
Had to include this one so I can prove I was there too!
Trying to hard to get water to their castle
I think I took 100 pictures of just the boys playing in the sand. It was so fun watching them play together and Wyatt had fun showing Caden how to dig up sand.

Caden would scoop up some sand and then get so excited that he got some, he would flap his arms, resulting in sand everywhere!
If you click on this one to enlarge it you can just hear the truck noises that Caden is making with those lips. :)
The boys and their masterpiece
We have to exact picture from last year but our toes are A LOT dirtier this year!
I can only imagine what next year will be like. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment